Ohhhhh it’s that FUN time again when I give you questions to ask your significant other to see how well you know each other! If you don’t have a significant other, ask a friend, family member, or your kiddo!
The goal is not to get all the answers right, the goal is to open a dialogue with your partner to share, learn, and bond!! Woooo bonding! Yeah!!!
Here we go! Ask your partner these questions, see if you know the answers, and let the fun begin:
- What was the last selfless act you performed?
- When did you cry last?
- What is your favorite brand or type of shoes and why?
- How did you feel about middle school?
- Who would you call if you needed to talk but you couldn’t reach me?
- Where was your favorite place to visit as a child?
- If you could only take 3 things with you on a trip for 6 months, what would you take?
- What would be the title of a book all about you?
- What was your all time favorite childhood toy?
- If you could have any super power, what would it be and why?
- Which piece of modern technology would you completely eliminate and why?
Remember this is not a contest, it’s an opportunity to share, learn, and grow together. I would love to hear how it goes, just leave your comment at the bottom of this page!
Experience has made me wise, coaching has shown me how to share that wisdom.
If you are ready to join the mission to raise emotional intelligence and teach others how to as well, please learn more about the Live Inspired Now Coach Training and get your FREE 6 Day Mini Coaching Course:
You can use your experience, combined with the skills you learn to help your children, students, friends, family members, or your community!
Love and inspiration,
Heather Paris inspires people all over the world to create happier lives through talks, workshops, blog posts, and her book, Live Inspired Now; A Field Guide For Happiness. For more information about transforming your relationship, family, or your life, contact Heather today!