Have you heard of “Love Mapping?”
It’s a technique to learn more about your partner and can be done whether you’ve been together for 6 months or 20 years!
The idea is to answer the following questions about your partner, then share the answers. If you know the answers- great! If you don’t know the answers- even better because you learn something new and you get the opportunity to have a nice discussion!
Here are just 10 questions to go over with your spouse:
- Who is your partners greatest source of support besides you?
- What is your partners favorite sport?
- Who was your partners best friend in grade school?
- Name your partners major rival or enemy.
- Does your partner have a secret ambition, if so, what is it?
- What was your partners most embarrassing moment?
- Who is your partners least favorite relative?
- What was your partner most currently sad about?
- What medical concern does your partner worry about?
- Name 2 people that your partner admires.
Ahhh.. just when you thought you new everything about your partner! 🙂
You can always learn, grow, and fall more deeply in love if you will just invest time into your relationship!
Share a few magic moments today with your partner and see how you both do with these questions and please share your results or thoughts by leaving a comment below!
As always, if you need help with your family, relationship or kids, please reach out today!
Have FUN and Happy November!!!
Love and Inspiration,
Heather Paris inspires people all over the world to create happier lives through talks, workshops, blog posts, and her book, Live Inspired Now; A Field Guide For Happiness. For more information about transforming your relationship, family, or your life, contact Heather today!